The best good morning quotes are here. With this collection, we bring you the finest new good morning inspirational, love, and life quotes with beautiful images. Using quotes from these amazing writers is a great way to express what you want to say in the best way possible.
Thoughts for the Day Morning Quotes
Choose your favorite morning quotes images that suit you and share them with your fellows to wish them a sweet good morning.
- “Things are always better in the morning.” Harper Lee in her book To Kill a Mockingbird
- “I have got nothing to do today but smile.” – Simon and Garfunkel
- Good morning! “Beautiful things don’t ask for attention.” – James Thurber
- “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” – Marthe Troly-Curtin
- “Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it’s hard to go back to sleep.” – Fran Drescher
- “Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.” – M.K. Gandhi
- “Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.” – George Washington Carver
- “Life is a journey, not a destination.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Joyful morning, good morning, good day.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- David Lloyd Wolper: “Relax! Life is beautiful!” Good morning!
- “There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.” – Jo Walton
- “I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it.” – William Shakespeare
- “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” – Vincent van Gogh
- “Manners is the key thing. Say, for instance, when you’re growing up, you’re walking down the street, you’ve got to tell everybody good morning. Everybody. You can’t pass one person.” – Usain Bolt
- Thich Nhat Hanh: “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”
- The possibilities of will-power and self-control appealed tremendously to my vivid imagination, and I began to discipline myself. – Nikola Tesla
- Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day. – Mark Twain
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket. – Elon Musk
- Charles M. Schulz: “Happiness is a warm puppy.” Stay happy, good morning, everyone!
- “Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein
- “If people sat outside, relaxing, and looked at sunrise each morning, they would live a lot differently.” – Unknown
- “Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning, and the rest of the day will take care of itself.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art.” – Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
- “You change your life by changing your heart” – Max Lucado
- “Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?” J.R.R. Tolkien written in his book The Hobbit (said by Gandalf)
- William Shakespeare: “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” Good morning!
- “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don’t be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning ‘Good morning’ at total strangers.” – Maya Angelou
- “The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive.” – Coco Chanel
- Good morning! “Don’t be afraid of being different; be afraid of being the same as everyone else.” – Unknown
- “Hello, sun in my face. Hello! You who made the morning and spread it over the fields. Watch, now, how I start the day in happiness, in kindness.” – Mary Oliver
- “I remember awakening one morning and finding everything smeared with the color of forgotten love.” – Charles Bukowski
- “I get up every morning, and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
- “Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third.” – Marge Piercy
Sometimes you need to look at life from a different perspective.
Change yourself, not nature! Good morning!
In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.
We rise by lifting others. Good morning!
It’s always a good morning as long as I have you sweetheart.
Life is full of possibilities. Good Morning
If I know what love is, it is because of you. Good morning!
Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.
I am aware that I am less than some people prefer me to be, but most people are unaware that I am so much more than what they see.
May God bless you with all the calmness and peace in life.
You don’t learn style from watching people on a runway. Fashion happens every morning when you wake up.
It ain’t as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning.
Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath and start again.
Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.
Good morning! The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
Rise up, start fresh, see the bright, opportunity in each day.
You were given this life because you’re strong enough to live it.
It’s not possible to make everyone happy, but it’s possible to be happy with everyone.
A mistake repeated more than once is a decision.
Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.
Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.
You are a blessing to my mornings.
I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in the mornings.
God has a reason for allowing things to happen. We may never understand his wisdom but we simply have to trust his will. Have a good day, good bless us.
Think in the morning, act in the noon, eat in the evening, sleep in the night.
The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.
The best way to multiply your happiness is to share with others, Good morning.
Every morning is destiny’s way of telling you that your purpose in life is yet to fulfill.
There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.
I just woke up and you’re already on my mind. Good morning!
Never stop believing in hope because miracles happen every day.
I open two gifts this morning, they were my eyes.
Open your heart to the beauty in life, and your life will reflect the beauty in your heart. Good morning!
- “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” – Meister Eckhart
- “If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- “Every morning, we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” – Jack Kornfield (The Buddha’s Little Instruction Book)
- “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.” – Paul Valery
- “Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning” – Unkown
- “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.” – Bernard Williams
- “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Man starts over again every day, in spite of all he knows, against all he knows.” – Emil Cioran
- “There is no good day or bad day, only good or bad actions.” – Amit Kalantri
- “Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.” – Alice Morse Earle
- “All difficulties are easy when they are known” – William Shakespeare
- “If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.” – E.B. White
- “A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between, he does what he wants to do.” – Bob Dylan
- “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron
Your morning will be productive when you get motivated with an excellent quote to kick start your day, and we hope this collection will definitely make your day awesome and you energetic. So, whatever you will do or learn in the morning, you do it with passion and love.
- “Distance means nothing when someone means everything.” – Tom McNeal
- “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it, but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
- We are in love! “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” – Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita
- “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” – Emily Dickinson
- “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” – Confucius
- G. K. Chesterton: “There is a road from the eye to the heart that does not go through the intellect.” Good morning!
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail.” – Kinky Friedman
- “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
- “Being In Love With You Makes Every Morning Worth Getting Up For” – Unknown
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
It’s always hard to write your own lines every day just to share some love and wisdom in the morning. But you can easily share some wisdom, love, and happiness for more than the next 100 days without ever writing your own with these best-written quotes and pictures, we have provided here.
By the way, we tried to name each person who’s sayings we quoted, some might still be unknown, but sometimes extraordinary things just come from ordinary folks like us, we have marked them unknown. Therefore they are as meaningful as the quotes from famous people. Anonymous quotes are selected by our top editors and with people’s love.
If you liked our collection, please share it with your friends. We post these types of quotes and other good morning stuff regularly, so bookmark this page and turn on notification so you can get the more quotes as soon as we post them here.
Whatever a fresh mind gets to listen or read, it observes faster and stays longer in our memory, and it’s always fresh in the morning. By reading and sharing these quotes, you can use this freshness to motivate yourself or others, and this also helps in thinking positive and spreading happiness. That’s why we made this amazing collection of fresh quotes.