11 Elon Musk quotes that will make you want to be an aspiring entrepreneur. Elon Musk is the richest man alive, with many companies under him, including Tesla, SpaceX, Twitter, and more. These are the business lessons from his success and failures.
Elon Musk Quotes
1. If something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
Explanation: You must try do the things that are important to you, even if the chances of success are slime.
2. I don’t create companies for the sake of creating companies, but to get things done.
Explanation: He has many companies, and all of them are successful but he didn’t just start those companies to make them successful, but to accomplish something with them.
3. Don’t confuse schooling with education. I didn’t go to Harvard but the people that work for me did.
Explanation: So many people think that just by studying at Harvard people can become a genius but that is not the true, that’s just schooling, education comes from many different places in life.
4. I could either watch it happen or be part of it.
Explanation: World keeps on changing, and changes will keep on coming. You could either watch them happen or become a part of it that actually shapes those changes.
5. When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
Explanation: When we try to do the important things, we don’t always have the advantage on our side but that should not stop us from doing those things.
6. If you put your blood, sweat and tears into creating something or building something, it’s like a child.
Explanation: We put so much time in our work and companies, care so much about them that they become like a child of our own.
7. People work better when they know what the goal is and why.
Explanation: When you have a cleat-cut goal of what you want to achieve and the reason behind it, you will be more focused in your work.
8. You are paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of the problems you solve.
Explanation: Solving 1 tough problem will pay you more than 100 easy ones.
9. If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
Explanation: Companies need planning and work, and it should in right proportion. It’s similar to the right amount of ingredients for baking.
10. Great companies are built on great products.
Explanation: Mediocre products will not receive well by people, hence, the company will not be where you wants it to be. That’s why you should make companies upon great ideas, great products.
11. People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
Explanation: People tend of follow others, that’s just human nature but it should not control what you enjoy. Even if it’s work, do it in field you like the most, even though you might make less there, it will make your work more enjoyable.
Elon Musk is a South African-born Canadian who rose through the ranks of numerous companies to become one of America’s most innovative entrepreneurs. He started out as an electronics engineer and founded two successful businesses: Space X, which he runs now with his brother Kimbal; and Tesla Motors., where they designs electric cars for people everywhere! His work doesn’t stop there though–in addition he also chairs SolarCity , owns 25% stock options (and over 50%) convertible bonds from this company that help homeowners get solar panels on their homes or businesses without paying too much money upfront . And lastly you can find Elon recycling old batteries at The Batter Exchange.
Elon Musk is a brilliant and innovative entrepreneur who has made it his life’s work to create industries that will change the world. He is the owner of Tesla,
SpaceX, Twitter, Neuralink, The Boring Company. And in past, found PayPal and Zip2. Musk is passionate about advancing technology and promoting sustainable energy sources, and he is the president of the Musk Foundation, which donates to scientific research and education initiatives. He also advocates for the Hyperloop, a high-speed transportation system that could revolutionize public transportation.
With these successes under his belt you’ll find no wonder why everyone wants something done by this man!