Valentine’s Day is the most romantic day of the year, and approx 200 million greetings are sent on this day, every year. People like to go on romantic trips and restaurants, especially food places like hotels, and restaurants have special discounts on this day, and some even offer free food like burgers and pizza for couples only.
Happy Valentine’s Day of 2023
If you are far away from your valentine and want to send her/him something romantic then you are the right place.
We have very romantic happy valentine’s day 2023 quotes, lovely wishes with images for your valentine crush, girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband.
Love Quotes for Valentine
We are most alive when we are in love.
“Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.” ~ Trent Shelton
“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” ~ Charles M. Schulz
“Her voice is full of money.” ~ Francis Scott Fitzgerald
“He is more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” ~ Emily Bronte
“True love stories never have endings.” ~ Richard Bach
Valentine’s Day is a reminder as to why you love and married this person.
Valentine’s day, it’s all about love, not the show-off.
Even the mere silence of love has the power to drown out all of life’s chaos.
I actually fell for you before I even realized I did.
You are the reason I look down at my phone and smile. And then walk into a pole.
Waiting is painful, forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do on Valentine’s Day is the worse kind of suffering.
If a hug represented how much I love you, I would hold you in my arms forever.
When a girl thinks of her future with her boyfriend, it’s normal. But when the boy thinks of this future with his girlfriend, he is serious.
These amazing Valentine’s day quotes will express your feelings which you can’t in the normal sentences. It’s always hard to write nice lines and it takes lots of time and writing skills. Sure you might can right these but still, it takes time to write something as beautiful as these. You can send these quotes directly to your loved ones or share them on your timeline as your valentine status of the day. Most of these same quotes can be used for any girl, boy, wife or husband, or even tho if you are single you can just post these quotes on your timeline.
Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes and Messages
Perfect valentine’s day messages for wishing your loved one with sweet and kind words.
- You are cool, you are fun, and a really special one. And I am really lucky to have you in my life. Happy valentine’s day!
- Everyone says you only fall in love once. But that’s not true, because every time I see you, I fall in love all over again… again and again.
- Thank you for making every day Valentine’s day for me.
- Happy Valentine’s day, I love ya!
- My life wouldn’t have moved an inch without you, happy valentine’s day.
- I loved you yesterday, I love you today, I always have, I always will. I Love you!
- This is my heart, I love it. But I love you too. So I will give it to you. Happy Valentine’s day my love.
- You don’t need to show love, I can see in you, xoxo.
- One look, one word, one hug, one text, one call, any single thing can mean so much to me when it’s from you.
- You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I… see you! I Love You.
- I just want to make you happy, because you are the reason that I am so much happy.
- I miss you, I just can’t admit right now.
I need you, I just can’t show you right now.
I love you, I just can’t tell you right now.
Click on the title to check out the full collection of images.
Check out the full collection of very nicely created greetings, wallpapers and valentine’s day images.
We will keep on adding more romantic stuff on this page for the Valentine week. So, stay connected with us to get more romantic things sayings. You can also check out more cute morning wishes on our homepage.
Valentine’s day 2023 date: February 14, 2023.
It’s celebrated on February 14, the same date every year, also it’s not a public holiday but some people decide to take a leave from work to be with the one they love.
Valentine’s Day also known as St. Valentine’s Day, Feast of Saint Valentine (some people call it Valentine’s feast day). Valentine’s day is the day when lovers show how much they love each other by expressing their feelings. People in love keeps waiting for this day for the whole year so they can express their lovely feelings to their Valentine (a Valentine could be your crush, girlfriend/boyfriend or wife/husband).